Eduard has released a new F-6D/K photo reconnaissance version of the P-51D Mustang in 1/48 scale.
The new offering (82103) reportedly includes Eduard plastic parts and decals, pre-painted photo-etched parts, a painting mask and marking options for six machines:
1. F-6D-15, 44-14874, flown by Lt. John E. Jacoby, 82nd TRS, 71st TRG, 5th AF, Johnson Field, Japan, September 1945
2.F-6D-10, 44-14699, flown by Lt. Clifford S. Slonneger, 109th TRS, 67th TRG, 9th AF, Gosselies, Belgium, 1945
3. F-6K-10, 44-12223, 118th TRS, 23rd FG, 14th AF, Chengkung, China, 1945
4. F-6K-15, 75th FS, 23rd FG, 14th AF, Luliang Airfield, China, 1945
5. F-6D-15, 44-15417, flown by Lt. Edwin H. Pearle, 2nd FS, 2nd ACG, Cox´s Bazar, India, Spring 1945
6. F-6D-10, 44-14659, 111th TRS, 68th TRG, 12th AF, Fürth, Germany, July 1945
Click below to check out the product page and additional images.